Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Badger State Games

Go down 
+22
Hummel18
Rasmussen(West)
mikeymo1923
Photoguy!
Nate
St. Michael
Lefty019
madhater
TaylorHaney22
Luke Davis 55
zack attack 12
Jaron
RiDE
Jack
JordanEC23
thedamnedfan
SiouxLax
LancerLax28
Keeper33
tidbits
DwinsChamps
referee
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nate
All-Conference
All-Conference
Nate

Number of posts : 570
Registration date : 2007-05-12

Badger State Games - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badger State Games   Badger State Games - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 11:20 pm

Either way.. if you guys would have started playing harder we would have started playing harder. Good game tho..
Back to top Go down
http://www.stoughtonlacrosse.com
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Badger State Games   Badger State Games - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2007 12:58 am

Keep it up, for a first year program to jump into a tournament like that is a great thing to see. It was nice seeing that you guys care to get out there and start making it known that Janesville actually has a team that it looking forward to competing in the future... even thou I was robbed a goal in that game... pitty that reff dosent like me much.

I got a unsportsmenlike conduct for saying "sir, he cant push me like that." Just one of those things that you call out every once in a while to call attention to what might be happening, not a yell, or attitude, just said it.

You get USLC for talking outloud these days. Very Happy

But the reffing wasnt bad this weekend for the most part, one part was eh.

But yeah, results on who won? I believe Mid-West-Verona won, but Id love a score and a recap for those who couldnt attend.
Back to top Go down
tidbits
JV
JV
tidbits

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Badger State Games   Badger State Games - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2007 9:40 am

that one ref was gettin pretty pissed at your coach
Back to top Go down
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

PostSubject: Re: Badger State Games   Badger State Games - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2007 12:34 pm

He was telling out coach, players and parents to shut up. And was being pretty disrespectful abou it. I mean, im sure if he had said it in a nicer maner, everyone wouldnt have been as sour about it.
Back to top Go down
The Butt

PostSubject: Re: Badger State Games   Badger State Games - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2007 12:42 pm

Dude, it was the fact that it was the second consecutive game you guys were like that. I didn't see the second game, so I'm just throwing a guess out there, but in the first game you had numerous people (parents/coaches) yelling things of which they knew nothing about. One of your coaches almost had to be kicked out by the Tournament Director. People should just be chill, and not start screaming things. PS I hate fans.
Back to top Go down
Lefty019
JV
JV
Lefty019

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Badger State Games   Badger State Games - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2007 4:12 pm

good call butters, i believe though in the tournament pretty much the only thing that was said was that the ref should drink a cup of coffee and wake up
Back to top Go down
Lefty019
JV
JV
Lefty019

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Badger State Games   Badger State Games - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2007 4:12 pm

good call butters, i believe though in the tournament pretty much the only thing that was said was that the ref should drink a cup of coffee and wake up
Back to top Go down
Nate
All-Conference
All-Conference
Nate

Number of posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: Badger State Games   Badger State Games - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2007 4:52 pm

Nah.. they said alot more than that. But, I agree.. our team, coaches, and parents need to calm down. We give Stoughton a bad name. Our fans are turning into Sun Prairie parents and I hate it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stoughtonlacrosse.com
tidbits
JV
JV
tidbits

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Badger State Games   Badger State Games - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2007 11:58 pm

dude, as far as parents go you haven't seen nothin until you play beloit in hockey. any hockey players know what i'm talking about
Back to top Go down
mikeymo1923
Rookie
Rookie
mikeymo1923

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Badger State Games   Badger State Games - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2007 12:49 am

I hear ya brother. I played against Beloit for 13 years. It really sucked
Back to top Go down
http://www.uwec.edu/menslax
Rasmussen(West)
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Badger State Games   Badger State Games - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2007 12:58 am

Yeah, middleton/west/verona won. We beat Sun Prairie 10-3. It was a pretty good game, they had some pretty unfortunate shots that went off the posts and such, though a few of their players seemed to focus more on hitting people rather than scoring towards the end of the game.
Back to top Go down
Hummel18
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Badger State Games   Badger State Games - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2007 3:54 pm

Yea we had a pretty dirty team. We had four kids from Middleton and one kid from Verona. Sun Prairie thought we cheated by having all of these kids on one team but it was fair becasue we really only had five kids from other teams. I had fun and won gold so im happy lol.

And any kids from madison that wanna play lacrosse this summer call Coach Shea and try to get on the Madison Select team.
Back to top Go down
madhater
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Badger State Games   Badger State Games - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2007 9:50 pm

Silver isn't too bad. It looks nice next to our MALA city championship trophy. And for the record.....nobody cared that you guys had players from other teams.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Admin
Jack

Number of posts : 741

PostSubject: Re: Badger State Games   Badger State Games - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2007 9:51 pm

easy there big man
Back to top Go down
http://www.wisconsinlax.aforumfree.com
The Butt

PostSubject: Re: Badger State Games   Badger State Games - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2007 9:55 pm

madhater wrote:
Silver isn't too bad. It looks nice next to our MALA city championship trophy. And for the record.....nobody cared that you guys had players from other teams.
Except for your coach who sunk as low as to directly talk trash to the players on that team. But other than that, I don't think anyone else cared. People make too much of a big deal about post season tournaments. West either had to pick up players, or not have a team. I'm sure you would have prefered playing them twice than playing Janesville twice (no offense to you Janesville).
Back to top Go down
madhater
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Badger State Games   Badger State Games - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2007 10:03 pm

I was pretty much there the entire time and my coach didn't talk trash to any of the players on the west/middleton/verona team. Hummel ran his mouth to my coach and my coach told Hummel not to say anything else to him.
Back to top Go down
The Butt

PostSubject: Re: Badger State Games   Badger State Games - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2007 11:27 pm

I'm not denying Hummel initiated it, but I believe Guy's exact words to him were "you're just jealous that we won conference and went to the state championship game." He also told me and the other official before the game that both him and Lindheim (referred to by him as the "Middleton attackmen") were trashy players. Low class IMO.
Back to top Go down
Hummel18
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Badger State Games   Badger State Games - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2007 11:55 pm

Dont say that he told me to stop talking becasue he talked more than I did. And that guy has been on my case since I moved here, when I played for west and this year and I never said a word to him. He has never spoken a word to me besides yelling at me from the sidelines saying I suck. And for him to say that I am a trashy player is a joke becasue any other coach in this confrence can tell you that i dont say a word at the games. I see him do it to adam too he just needs to shut up and coach. At least try.
Back to top Go down
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

PostSubject: Re: Badger State Games   Badger State Games - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2007 3:33 am

I dont think ive ever heard Hummer make motion towards the side lines... you know just the little comments here and there towards players during the game. But nothing ever too much. Good player who has class, same with Lindheim, but Lindheim might be a little better in not talking, seems to humble.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Admin
Jack

Number of posts : 741

PostSubject: Re: Badger State Games   Badger State Games - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2007 7:13 am

FYI im pretty sure someone from sun prairie reads these forums and reports everything to guy, because i got confronted for this post:

Quote :
thedamnedfan wrote:
I really wish there was a better view and more room on the Middleton side, I really didnt like sitting next to SP fans and dealing with their bickering and what not.

SP parents tend to be really negative.

One today was like "Why dont you go sit down there?" Referrring to a group of Stoughton kids cheering and clapping after Middleton scored. And and we just ignored, and he caught on we were from Stoughton and said something along the lines "Are all kids from Stoughton little retarded ****ers like you?"

And after that, Middleton scored again and we just annoyed the SP parents by saying go Middleton and, taunting SP. Kind of funny if you ask me.

And they added towards the end once a group of us were predicting the next round, that "I didnt see Stoughton win conference."

I mean, no kidding, state the obvious.

I really dont like SP, in general, the whole town sucks. They do have some decent lacrosse players thou.

Quote :
although i promised jaron i would be neutral cuz moderators should be, this has nothing to do with lacrosse, THE WHOLE TOWN OF SP SUCKS.

i was saying that i didn't like teh city of SP, and Coach Guy came up to me and was like 'i hear you have been talkin crap online about us, something about we suck or something', when in reality, i just try to remain neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.wisconsinlax.aforumfree.com
madhater
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Badger State Games   Badger State Games - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2007 8:17 am

Butters....I was standing right behind my coach when he talked to the refs and he didn't say that the two Middleton attackmen were trashy.....he said to watch for the trash talk that comes from those two. Get your facts straight. He's not going to talk smack to the refs....especially since he knows that you get on here and run off at the mouth all the time. My coach has the upmost respect for Lindeheim. I've heard him say before that aside from his own players that Lindeheim is his favorite player to watch in the league since he plays the game with a lot of fire. It's no secret that he doesn't care for Hummel, but he doesn't go out of his way to talk trash to him. I've played in enough games against Middleton to have seen that Hummel has shouted stuff at our bench/my coach a ton of different times.

The funny thing is that my coach and Hummel are prolly alot alike. They both come from east coast lacrosse hotbeds and they're both firey competitors.
Back to top Go down
madcity31
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Badger State Games   Badger State Games - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2007 8:56 am

I have not heard the coach from SP too much, but your parents....man to they whine Sad more than anyone,... about everything. You might want to ask them to keep it down. Oh and give them all a rule book, they need that more than anything. If you cant make a educated call, shut up and watch. It makes the game better for ALL of us. just my 2 cents
Back to top Go down
The Butt

PostSubject: Re: Badger State Games   Badger State Games - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2007 9:33 am

madhater wrote:
Butters....I was standing right behind my coach when he talked to the refs and he didn't say that the two Middleton attackmen were trashy.....he said to watch for the trash talk that comes from those two. Get your facts straight. He's not going to talk smack to the refs....especially since he knows that you get on here and run off at the mouth all the time. My coach has the upmost respect for Lindeheim. I've heard him say before that aside from his own players that Lindeheim is his favorite player to watch in the league since he plays the game with a lot of fire. It's no secret that he doesn't care for Hummel, but he doesn't go out of his way to talk trash to him. I've played in enough games against Middleton to have seen that Hummel has shouted stuff at our bench/my coach a ton of different times.

The funny thing is that my coach and Hummel are prolly alot alike. They both come from east coast lacrosse hotbeds and they're both firey competitors.
Get my facts straight eh? I know what I heard, and it's the same crap Guy says every year about players. And I'm glad Guy watches what he says to me because he knows I talk on here, if it gets him to not whine to me like he does to every official, then I'm a happier person because of it. Maybe someone should tell your fans I talk on here, shutting them up would be the best thing that could happen for the refs.
Back to top Go down
madhater
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Badger State Games   Badger State Games - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2007 1:10 pm

Get your facts straight or clean your ears out....whatever works best for you. I heard the convo between the refs and my coach and he specifically asked the refs to watch the trash talk. Why would he bag on Lindeheim if he respects his game so much? I see them talk after games all the time. You're off on this one Butters.

Also, Butters....if you're worried about coaches questioning your calls, maybe not reffing is the right move for you. At least you admit that you're not thick skinned enough to handle the job.
Back to top Go down
The Butt

PostSubject: Re: Badger State Games   Badger State Games - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2007 1:20 pm

madhater wrote:
Get your facts straight or clean your ears out....whatever works best for you. I heard the convo between the refs and my coach and he specifically asked the refs to watch the trash talk. Why would he bag on Lindeheim if he respects his game so much? I see them talk after games all the time. You're off on this one Butters.

Also, Butters....if you're worried about coaches questioning your calls, maybe not reffing is the right move for you. At least you admit that you're not thick skinned enough to handle the job.
Fortunately for me, you were the one on the outside of the conversation, so sorry but you're wrong. Why would he bag on Lindheim if he "respects" him, better yet, why would he say what you believe that he talks to much if he "respects him? Perhaps because he's an NO SWEARING-Jaron with no respect for the game or the opponent. Seriously you are absolutely clueless, go home to your second place medal from state, and enjoy knowing you guys couldn't cut it, like you couldn't cut it in Badger State against a team of kids who for the most part had never played with one another, and like Sun Prairie could never cut it when real teams were still in the conference. And do you even know why I'm not reffing anymore? I really doubt it, and I'm really not worried about what you or your moron coach think. I've accomplished more than either you or him ever will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Badger State Games   Badger State Games - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Badger State Games
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next