Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bullrush Tournament

Go down 
+37
ahslax36
CrownLaxer
badingin
Shsdefense#6
s1erra 7i2
tdarcy
AHSLAXISBALLIN
MoneyGoalie24
madhater
69midlax
KevinBice
Lefty019
WausauLax49
The Big Dipper
elfman5
wiMiddie
Jaron
laxmehard
tidbits
Butters
Jack
thedamnedfan
LancerLax28
WiscoLax
DwinsChamps
RiDE
gbpackers12
SiouxLax
veronalax33
Photoguy!
gfields5
JordanEC23
bigpattyboy36
relicdavis
LancerGK
Hummel18
Nate
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
veronalax33
JV
JV
veronalax33

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Bullrush Tournament - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullrush Tournament   Bullrush Tournament - Page 5 EmptySun May 18, 2008 4:10 pm

Shsdefense#6 wrote:
Ok even if you think u could have one just think we put are JV goalie in at the end of the first half and he let in 3 goals and we put are varsity goalie as an attackman so really we gave u guys a chance janesville lol but u just couldnt do it. Andto be honest Hummel didnt do anything after he got his 2 goals he sat on the mid field line and dragged tibbets up there with him and he didnt do anything so saying that he was a big contributor is a joke because he didnt try at all 2nd half he just made tibbets look like a fool. but i guess ur rightmy bad for going up to hummel and asking him to play in a U-19 tourny and sorry they didnt have a team, maybe they should have made it more specific but its not are fault u guys didnt do the same, and whos to say that the other out of state teams didnt use other player we wouldnt know... so just quit wineing janesville weve beat u everytime even without the middleton guys and dont say oh we werent on our game because like us you dont really have one!

^^It's won, not one. Try not to start more talk about something that's already been settled, it's unnecessary.

Verona lost to Sun Prairie 6-5. They were a good team, the had some quality possessions. Verona had some chances to score some easy goals, but either shot just high/wide or hit the post. Sun Prairie had one kid (#4 I think) who seemed to be getting a little wild. Other than that, well played game. I hope our Varsity team plays them again the MALA city tournament, it would make for a great game.

Edit: I'm not sure if it's been posted throughout here, but if any of you have charter, any game that was played on field 1 should be available in OnDemand in the I Want More...I think. All I really know is that it's there, I don't really know where to find it.
Back to top Go down
Butters
Varsity
Varsity

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Bullrush Tournament   Bullrush Tournament - Page 5 EmptySun May 18, 2008 5:23 pm

Shsdefense#6 wrote:
Ok even if you think u could have one just think we put are JV goalie in at the end of the first half and he let in 3 goals and we put are varsity goalie as an attackman so really we gave u guys a chance janesville lol but u just couldnt do it. Andto be honest Hummel didnt do anything after he got his 2 goals he sat on the mid field line and dragged tibbets up there with him and he didnt do anything so saying that he was a big contributor is a joke because he didnt try at all 2nd half he just made tibbets look like a fool. but i guess ur rightmy bad for going up to hummel and asking him to play in a U-19 tourny and sorry they didnt have a team, maybe they should have made it more specific but its not are fault u guys didnt do the same, and whos to say that the other out of state teams didnt use other player we wouldnt know... so just quit wineing janesville weve beat u everytime even without the middleton guys and dont say oh we werent on our game because like us you dont really have one!
I'll ignore the fact that your grammar in this post may have qualified you for the special olympics. With that in mind, your Stoughton. Stop talking trash, you're not good. Dipper, I'm not faulting you Middleton guys for playing, if I were in your shoes I'd have tried to get on a team as well. I have a problem with Stoughton sinking low enough to let you play, it's a huge disrespect to Janesville seeing as though yes, they had won the last two games, so no they did not need any assistance.
Back to top Go down
tdarcy
Freshman
Freshman

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Bullrush Tournament   Bullrush Tournament - Page 5 EmptySun May 18, 2008 5:40 pm

Regents fell to Arrowhead 8-4...well played game by both squads. Arrowhead played great defensively. Regents lost in the third place game in a close one to Champlin Park 9-8...just ran out of time. Overall, Bullrush for us was (hopefully) a good tuneup for the coming week.
Back to top Go down
badingin
Rookie
Rookie
badingin

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Bullrush Tournament   Bullrush Tournament - Page 5 EmptySun May 18, 2008 6:43 pm

Ya guys, anyone who has a chance to watch to watch any of the bullrush games through Charter On Demand...I want more? I think it is, be sure to check out the Verona Waunakee game. Such a good one. Colton Warner had 4 goals with a sick behind the back goal to bring Verona ahead 7-6 in the 2nd half. Otherwise I can't think of too many great games. The championship was pretty good, Arrowhead vs. Andover. Also maybe the Andover vs. Champlin Park one.

Regents only lost 9-8 to Champlin Park?
Back to top Go down
relicdavis
Varsity
Varsity
relicdavis

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Bullrush Tournament   Bullrush Tournament - Page 5 EmptySun May 18, 2008 7:03 pm

Very close final game, Arrow head got a 2-0 lead, then Andover fired back to make it 2-2. Later on Arrowhead went to 4-2 over Andover. Then was 4-4 for most of the 2nd half, with a few mins left i didn't see it close, but the Andover goalie was trying to clear and something happened and it ended up being a slow bounce shot into the goal. Looked like the goalie lost track and went in.

The game before that was a amazing. SP vs Verona. Very close game. Sp was up 5-0. Then 5-1, then 3 very quick goals. Near the end Verona was on fire, and got an offsides on the face off with 20 seconds left, and SP did a great job controlling the ball.
Back to top Go down
http://www.JanesvilleLacrosse.com
WiscoLax
Freshman
Freshman
WiscoLax

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Bullrush Tournament   Bullrush Tournament - Page 5 EmptySun May 18, 2008 7:07 pm

Arrowhead beat Andover 5-4 for the championship. Ending goal arrowhead attackman hit the ball out of the air into the net off a misdirected clear and arrowhead held the game the rest of it. Tight and physical game throughout.
And shsdefense#6... Hummel and the other middleton offensemen combined for three goals, and they had a defenseman too! Even if they didnt do anything once you had the lead, its only cause you had just that, the lead. Without them janesville could have won, its just the fact of bringing them into a tournament without being on the roster. Butters pretty much sums it all up in his last two posts, but other than that Jansville has the right to be dissapointed, and stoughton has a dirty win.
Back to top Go down
relicdavis
Varsity
Varsity
relicdavis

PostSubject: Re: Bullrush Tournament   Bullrush Tournament - Page 5 EmptySun May 18, 2008 7:14 pm

Not one person on Janesville said we should had won. So i don't know why people keep saying that.

But StoughtDef#6 What i find funny is this:
“Code of Conduct
The game of lacrosse has a rich history of high values and good conduct. Through lacrosse, Native Americans celebrated and emphasized their spiritual and cultural values. We will conduct ourselves, on and off the field, with PRIDE, HONESTY and INTEGRITY. These essential elements will be what defines Stoughton Lacrosse.

As a Player, I promise to:
10.Be courteous to opposing teams and treat all players and coaches with respect.
11.Be modest when successful and be gracious in defeat.
12.Show respect for authority to the officials of the game and of the league.
13.Demonstrate good sportsmanship before, during and after games.
14.Help parents and fans understand the league philosophy so they can watch and enjoy the game.
15.Respect the game, play fairly and follow its rules and regulations.”

So in your code of conduct (leaving out: have fun and do homework) Seems like your team character is way of base. There is difference between disrespect and ignorance, but with you I can't tell. Since this is a forum, you have the right to say whatever you want, i just think your comment is a very low move.
Back to top Go down
wiMiddie
Freshman
Freshman

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Bullrush Tournament   Bullrush Tournament - Page 5 EmptySun May 18, 2008 7:18 pm

I still like Stoughton over Janesville, sorry fellas
Back to top Go down
WiscoLax
Freshman
Freshman
WiscoLax

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Bullrush Tournament   Bullrush Tournament - Page 5 EmptySun May 18, 2008 7:27 pm

WiscoLax wrote:
Without them janesville could have won,
Butters last posts make sense of it all... and i wasnt saying janesville should have won i said they could have.
Back to top Go down
CrownLaxer
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Bullrush Tournament   Bullrush Tournament - Page 5 EmptySun May 18, 2008 7:29 pm

wiMiddie wrote:

That was random. I don't blame either teams for what happen. The rules didn't have a rule stating that they couldn't play but aren't there rules on shell color for helmets? Also, on Verona's site they had to summit a roster. Why didn't the refs check that? I don't blame Stoughton, but I am puzzled why they didn't play just their players? When i was there Janesville looked a lot better than what i have seen all season. Close game vs the lancers 5-3. Lancers back up goalie was amazing. They also played a good early game vs the Regents. So who knows.

Final game Verona vs. Sun Prairie was close. If the faceoff with 17 seconds left hadn't had been a offside call, could had been a sweet ending.

Also seeing a couple games with Stoughton's fans and coaches. I think if Janesville would had showed up with those 3, and Won...The topic would be a rag on how Janesville needed help to win. Fact is game is over. Move on.
Back to top Go down
badingin
Rookie
Rookie
badingin

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Bullrush Tournament   Bullrush Tournament - Page 5 EmptySun May 18, 2008 8:03 pm

In the Verona Sun Prairie game, the faceoff was an illegal procedure because the ref said down, so our FO middie (#5 Nate Wright) went down. The ref hadn't said SET yet, and Nate came back up to get re-adjusted and the ref called an illegal procedure when it shouldn't have even been! Down, Set, Go....you can still move before he says set!

Oh well, it would have been sweet to get a goal in at the end and play an OT game...still haven't all year.
Back to top Go down
SiouxLax
All-Conference
All-Conference
SiouxLax

Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: Bullrush Tournament   Bullrush Tournament - Page 5 EmptySun May 18, 2008 8:34 pm

^ Thats why I hate NHFS way of face offs. I prefer the NCAA....just a 'down' and a whistle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.undlacrosse.com
relicdavis
Varsity
Varsity
relicdavis

PostSubject: Re: Bullrush Tournament   Bullrush Tournament - Page 5 EmptySun May 18, 2008 8:47 pm

I have photos from:
Lancers vs Waunakee (35 photos)
Verona vs Sun Prarie (206 photos)
Arrowhead vs Andover (67 photos)

If anyone is interested let me know. I am putting them online now, but if you tell me your number I can email you them.
Back to top Go down
SiouxLax
All-Conference
All-Conference
SiouxLax

Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: Bullrush Tournament   Bullrush Tournament - Page 5 EmptySun May 18, 2008 8:59 pm

Throw up a link of the AHS vs Andover
Back to top Go down
http://www.undlacrosse.com
relicdavis
Varsity
Varsity
relicdavis

PostSubject: Re: Bullrush Tournament   Bullrush Tournament - Page 5 EmptySun May 18, 2008 9:04 pm

The link to all 3 can be found here:
http://community.webshots.com/user/RelicDavisBullrush

I did not place a watermark or CC on it, all i ask is that you let me know if you like a shot. They are still uploading and will be for a long time.
Back to top Go down
ahslax36
Rookie
Rookie
ahslax36

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Bullrush Tournament   Bullrush Tournament - Page 5 EmptySun May 18, 2008 9:29 pm

Arrowhead and Andover was a sweet game
Back to top Go down
LHSLAX45
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Bullrush Tournament   Bullrush Tournament - Page 5 EmptySun May 18, 2008 10:25 pm

the andover arrowhead game was sick i'm glad arrowhead won i was talking to some of them before the game and they were all cool guys
Back to top Go down
eagle338
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Bullrush Tournament   Bullrush Tournament - Page 5 EmptySun May 18, 2008 10:28 pm

CrownLaxer wrote:
wiMiddie wrote:

That was random. I don't blame either teams for what happen. The rules didn't have a rule stating that they couldn't play but aren't there rules on shell color for helmets? Also, on Verona's site they had to summit a roster. Why didn't the refs check that? I don't blame Stoughton, but I am puzzled why they didn't play just their players? When i was there Janesville looked a lot better than what i have seen all season. Close game vs the lancers 5-3. Lancers back up goalie was amazing. They also played a good early game vs the Regents. So who knows.

Final game Verona vs. Sun Prairie was close. If the faceoff with 17 seconds left hadn't had been a offside call, could had been a sweet ending.

Also seeing a couple games with Stoughton's fans and coaches. I think if Janesville would had showed up with those 3, and Won...The topic would be a rag on how Janesville needed help to win. Fact is game is over. Move on.

Anyone know if any of the Middleton players show up today? Bet not!
Know why?
Back to top Go down
Hugo43
Rookie
Rookie
Hugo43

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Bullrush Tournament   Bullrush Tournament - Page 5 EmptySun May 18, 2008 10:29 pm

tell us why
Back to top Go down
relicdavis
Varsity
Varsity
relicdavis

PostSubject: Re: Bullrush Tournament   Bullrush Tournament - Page 5 EmptySun May 18, 2008 10:49 pm

Looking at the photos i got from the andover-arrowhead game, i got a good picture of the andover goalie cross checking the arrowhead attack.
Back to top Go down
Nate
All-Conference
All-Conference
Nate

Number of posts : 570
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Bullrush Tournament   Bullrush Tournament - Page 5 EmptySun May 18, 2008 11:43 pm

I'm sorry to bring this back up.. but I need to clear some stuff up.

In no way did we even think about cheating. They wanted to play and we had open spots on the roster, so we let them play. If I would have known it was 'cheating' I never even would have let it happen. We also didn't recruit. I replied to The Big Dipper's message stating he wanted to play and told him we have an open spot. I have no idea how Hummel and Kelso came into the picture. All honesty, i'm sorry about all this. But it's really low how a few of you jumped to conclusions before even thinking about it. Why would we go out and recruit players to beat a team we've already best twice(no offense)? Think of it like that. Just because you guys don't like my team doesn't give you any right to bash on every thing that happens. Once again, i'm sorry for all this. If I could go back and not let them play, I would.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stoughtonlacrosse.com
Butters
Varsity
Varsity

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Bullrush Tournament   Bullrush Tournament - Page 5 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 12:07 am

Nate wrote:
Hummel scored 2 and Kelso scored 1. That was all they did. Either way we still would have beaten you guys. I like how your whole team was complaining.
Without this quote not a word about Stoughton is said. Made you and Stoughton as a whole sound arrogant. Makes people want to magnify your decisions more and more. And unfortunately you did cheat, so yes, that gives us the right to criticize or "bash" that decision.
Back to top Go down
Coach Z
Rookie
Rookie
Coach Z

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Bullrush Tournament   Bullrush Tournament - Page 5 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 12:17 am

haha you all need to get over this, you all sound like little babbies yes it sucks that this all happened but lets be real and just put it in the past cause now it cant be chaanged! there is no way to go back and redo all this.
Back to top Go down
Nate
All-Conference
All-Conference
Nate

Number of posts : 570
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Bullrush Tournament   Bullrush Tournament - Page 5 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 12:26 am

Butters wrote:
Nate wrote:
Hummel scored 2 and Kelso scored 1. That was all they did. Either way we still would have beaten you guys. I like how your whole team was complaining.
Without this quote not a word about Stoughton is said. Made you and Stoughton as a whole sound arrogant. Makes people want to magnify your decisions more and more. And unfortunately you did cheat, so yes, that gives us the right to criticize or "bash" that decision.

And the reason nothing was said about Stoughton was because I was stating what the Middleton players did. And I never once even tried starting anything on here by saying that about Janesville. But in all seriousness, we would have beaten them. If it was close/tied at half, we never would have pulled Sanford which would have canceled out at least two of Janesville's goals.

Coach Z wrote:
haha you all need to get over this, you all sound like little babbies yes it sucks that this all happened but lets be real and just put it in the past cause now it cant be chaanged! there is no way to go back and redo all this.

And I am over it. I just thought I would try to clarify a few things instead of having Butters and a few other kids running their mouths saying we did it with the intent of cheating.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stoughtonlacrosse.com
The Big Dipper
JV
JV
The Big Dipper

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Bullrush Tournament   Bullrush Tournament - Page 5 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 12:55 am

stoughton did nothing to cheat, its not against the rules the tourny was U19. Im looking forward to playing against them this thursday, they are a great group of guys and are alot of fun to play with, and i assume they will be alot of fun to play against.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bullrush Tournament   Bullrush Tournament - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bullrush Tournament
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next