Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2009 High School Season -- Predictions and Banter

Go down 
+42
AHSLAXISBALLIN
snhu21
foxmotox643
timpone!
WisconsinLax
The Big Dipper
tdarcy
laxaholic
laxfan1
bigpattyboy36
Neenahlax2
ND#14
gbpackers12
Hummel18
SB
Delldorado
Coach_Goldberg
JRM1369
Yeomen5
Ron Mexico
KevinBice
gfields5
St. Michael
Milwaukeelax25
LancerGK
Guru
schnirro4
GBMETROREBELS27
DwinsChamps
Butters
The Great Laxby
LancerLax28
sirlaxalot
SiouxLax
BenGardner46
Badgerlax57
Nate
Umich2KM
northshorelax37
veronalax33
Jaron
Jack
46 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack
Admin
Jack

Number of posts : 741
Registration date : 2007-05-11

2009 High School Season -- Predictions and Banter Empty
PostSubject: 2009 High School Season -- Predictions and Banter   2009 High School Season -- Predictions and Banter EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 10:58 am

Heres my take on the 2009 High School Season. It looks to be a VERY promising year, with each conference now sporting 10 varsity teams. The state also has 7 at least partially school-sponsored teams (Wausau, Verona, Waunakee, Middleton-fully funded, Arrowhead, Marquette, Heritage Christian).

Predictions:

BayValley
1.) Wausau - Were very athletic last season, lost Poirier to graduation
2.) Appleton
3.) Neenah
4.) Bay Port
5.) Notre Dame
6.) DePere
7.) Metro
8.) Southwest
9.) Menasha
10.) Oneida
Disclaimer: **I'll admit I don't know much about the Bay Val this year**

MALA
Red

1.) Middleton - Lost a few studs (see: Nick Hummel) but return a TON of offensive talent, including Seniors Kyle Bonebrake and Preston Roberts Juniors Eli Rosen and Kiel Baitinger-Peterson and Sophomore Luke Fass and Defensively they return most their core, including Seniors Dave Utterback and Ben Melum, and Senior Goalie Tate Fuhrman. Going Varsity will only help them, and their new coach, a 'Cuse grad, will be a HUGE addition
2.) Regents - My sleeper pick for the season. With Tim Neuman and co. they'll be a force to be reckoned with.
3.) Verona - They have an OUTSTANDING Goalie in Nick Urumoglu, and some of the hardest working players this state has seen recently. Watch out for Zach Russel to make his name known on the Varsity scene. Veronas JV was dominant last season
4.) Sauk Prairie
5.) Memorial

White
1.) Waunakee - Apparently lost only Goalie David Hoeft (Carthage), so that means they return Jared Woock, along with 3 or 4 other scoring threats
2.) Sun Prairie -
3.) LaFollette
4.) Stoughton
5.) Janesville

MALL -- Looks to be a down year for the MALL, however the top couple teams will be extremely solid
1.) Marquette - Gebhard returns for his Jr year and will likely lead the MUHS offense
2.) Arrowhead - I'm hearing they lost alot to graduation, but considering their numbers last year, wont finish lower than 2nd in Milwaukee this year
3.) University School - Won a few games last year, should look to keep winning
4.) Kettle Moraine - Lost D1 recruit Zach Nichols and Stud Defenseman Ben Gardner, still seem to be the least-worst when looking at the rest of the teams
5.) Eastside - Lost Joe Bottacelli to graduation (went to RPI), always hurts to lose such a force on offense
6.) Brookfield*
7.) Waukesha*
8.) Northshore*
9.) Westside*
10.) Heritage Christian*

*The bottom 5 or so are pretty toss-up-esque... With 3 new teams it will be interesting to see how it pans out

State
Wausau vs Middleton
Marquette vs Appleton

Championship:
Middleton vs Marquette

Last edited by Jack on Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wisconsinlax.aforumfree.com
Jaron
Admin
Jaron

Number of posts : 480

PostSubject: Re: 2009 High School Season -- Predictions and Banter   2009 High School Season -- Predictions and Banter EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 1:12 pm

Don't forget the addition of Verona's new coach, a D1 alumni as well. Butler graduate if memory serves correct.
Back to top Go down
veronalax33
JV
JV
veronalax33

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: 2009 High School Season -- Predictions and Banter   2009 High School Season -- Predictions and Banter EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 4:59 pm

Jaron wrote:
Butler graduate if memory serves correct.

You would be correct. We also picked up an assisstant coach who showed up to a few practices last year that played D3 at McDaniel.

I can't really predict where our team is, since we haven't gotten to practice with everybody yet, but it's a toss up as to where we may land. Our JV team last year will be our Varsity this year with the exception of the three (technically four, but due to shoulder injuries can't play this year) full time Varsity players. If we get into super good shape and respond well to our new coaches more structured style of coaching, we could end up being pretty good this year. However, this may be more of a rebuilding year after graduating as many seniors as we did last year.

Best of luck to everybody in the state this year.
Back to top Go down
northshorelax37
Freshman
Freshman
northshorelax37

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: 2009 High School Season -- Predictions and Banter   2009 High School Season -- Predictions and Banter EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 5:29 pm

Sorry Jack, but I see no way the MALL will end up the way you're predicting. Here's the way I'm expecting it.

1. Arrowhead - Don't know too much about them other than their depth is amazing.
2. Marquette - From what I've heard, Gebhard has a broken leg so will be out the first few weeks possibly or maybe not just at full speed at the beginning of the season and that could hold them down to 2nd.
3. Kettle Moraine - Lost Gardner and Zach so not sure how th rest of their team will be
4. Northshore - No comment silent
5. USM - Buckley is gone and coaching for MSOE so who knows what will happen with their new coach.
6. Eastside - With Botaelli gone, I believe their strongest point would be a senior d-pole unless he graduated in which case their's nothing I know about them.
7. Brookfield - Don't know much about them but from my memory, Parker Hollowell I believe graduated and is leaving them with not many other very strong points
8-10. Heritage Christian, Waukesha, Westside - I'm sorry, but I'm not gonna put a new varsity team above any established var team. Nothing against them, but until they see some varsity action, I can't expect anything from them.

3-7 is where I see most of the toss-ups. KM & Eastside are dependent on who will step up for them now, USM depends on where their coach takes them, Brookfield I don't know much about other than our game vs them last year and we lost by three with posibly our worst game of the season so no idea of how good they were or will be. And I'm not saying anything about Northshore. Just don't count us out because of a terrible record last year. We had some pretty bad team chemistry, which is mostly gone from the team now, but we lost 4 games by 2 goals or less, so don't just count us out. The rest is for you guys to figure out on your own Cool
Back to top Go down
Umich2KM
Freshman
Freshman
Umich2KM

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: 2009 High School Season -- Predictions and Banter   2009 High School Season -- Predictions and Banter EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 12:35 am

1. Arrowhead - They seem to reload every year, and still return a lot of talent even with the key losses from last year
2. *was Marq. but due to Gephart having a broken leg, and the losses from graduation I dropped them behind KM. KM has a good group of seniors (around 20 or so) with a few stand out underclassmen, so it should be a good squad this year. But as of right now I dont see anyone taking it from arrowhead, not yet at least.
3. Marquette - return one of the best goalies and defenses in the state. Really could go either way with KM depending on Sean's injury.
4. Eastside - Still have some solid players even without Joe.
5. USM - lost a lot to graduation and non lacrosse injuries, but generally has a solid program.
6. Brookfield - had a rather young team last year, looks for them to possibly pull a few upsets this year
7. Northshore – I don’t really know much about them, had a few talented players last year, but did succeed as a team.
8. Heritage Christian - probably the most talented of the new varsity teams this year - had a solid JV team, hopefully for them it translates into wins at the varsity level.
9. Westside - some athletic kids, but seem to be unorganized and unable to reach their full potential
10. Waukesha - going off of their JV (first year of existence) it’s looking bleak for them to say the least, idk if they will be able to salvage a conference win.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Admin
Jack

PostSubject: Re: 2009 High School Season -- Predictions and Banter   2009 High School Season -- Predictions and Banter EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 2:14 am

northshorelax37 wrote:
Sorry Jack, but I see no way the MALL will end up the way you're predicting. Cool

So then give me your madison and green bay conferences

also, northshore was like 1-10 last year, and KM is in NO way more talented than marquette
Back to top Go down
Nate
All-Conference
All-Conference
Nate

Number of posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: 2009 High School Season -- Predictions and Banter   2009 High School Season -- Predictions and Banter EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 2:42 am

The downside about Waunakee is that they lost their coach. Apparently has never played the game let alone knows nothing about it. That's only what I've heard from the current varsity coach at Stoughton.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stoughtonlacrosse.com
Jack
Admin
Jack

PostSubject: Re: 2009 High School Season -- Predictions and Banter   2009 High School Season -- Predictions and Banter EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 10:57 am

Nate wrote:
The downside about Waunakee is that they lost their coach. Apparently has never played the game let alone knows nothing about it. That's only what I've heard from the current varsity coach at Stoughton.

Apparently who has never played?
Back to top Go down
Nate
All-Conference
All-Conference
Nate

Number of posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: 2009 High School Season -- Predictions and Banter   2009 High School Season -- Predictions and Banter EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 11:44 am

It's just what I have heard.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stoughtonlacrosse.com
Badgerlax57
Rookie
Rookie
Badgerlax57

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: 2009 High School Season -- Predictions and Banter   2009 High School Season -- Predictions and Banter EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 11:50 am

Coach Margolis graduated law school and got a job out of the state (the same as the previous coach, Douglas). The Waunakee school district's athletic department mandated that the head coach should preferably be a teacher within the district. Coach Parker has graciously stepped in to take the reins of the program with previous experience coaching football and basketball. While he had little knowledge of the specific game going in, his coaching fundamentals are excellent, making him a great asset to the program.

He is not alone either, he has three assistants with lacrosse experience including last year's assistant, a local who coached out east, and myself. Having law students as coaches definitely helped jump start the Waunakee program, but it is probably a smarter long term move to have an in-district teacher as the head coach rather than a temporary three year coach.
Back to top Go down
BenGardner46
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: 2009 High School Season -- Predictions and Banter   2009 High School Season -- Predictions and Banter EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 2:10 pm

While Eastside did lose Joe, they still have a very talented middie in Kyle Franzen. He's often looked over because of the strong presence of Joe at middie, but kyle's a very good player and should throw up some good numbers this year.
KM has some hard working underclass men, especially in Drake Krienz, he's a good player who unfortunately was just under the bubble for varsity, even though many of us thought he should of been on V. A little timid, but that should change. I played with him a couple times this summer and hes got some really good moves.
Arrowhead still has good players, their goalie D.J. who played for milwaukee select u-16s when i was on the 18s team was an extremely valuable asset to their team, and i see him stepping up big time for arrowhead if he's still playing.
Back to top Go down
SiouxLax
All-Conference
All-Conference
SiouxLax

Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: 2009 High School Season -- Predictions and Banter   2009 High School Season -- Predictions and Banter EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 3:01 pm

I do think Arrowhead will top Marquette also, they have a pretty stacked defense and I'm almost positive DJ is playing in goal. Sean, while extremely good, is only one player...unless he has some surrounding cast I dont see one player beating a overall talented team.
Back to top Go down
http://www.undlacrosse.com
sirlaxalot
Rookie
Rookie
sirlaxalot

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: 2009 High School Season -- Predictions and Banter   2009 High School Season -- Predictions and Banter EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 3:05 pm

From what I've heard, Gebhard will be 100% come season time. I don't know if that alters MUHS's ranking considering how skilled the rest of their team is. This will be yet another year of excellent defense (seniors: Sam Seramur, Ante Grgic, Dushan Mladenovic). With strong attack, and a good chemistry amongst experienced Seniors and skilled Sophomore middie lines, Marquette will be a force to be reckoned with.
Back to top Go down
northshorelax37
Freshman
Freshman
northshorelax37

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: 2009 High School Season -- Predictions and Banter   2009 High School Season -- Predictions and Banter EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 5:14 pm

sorry Jack, but I'm not gonna predict the Madison or Green Bay areas since I know nothing about them. Not really my place to make those predictions when I've never seen any of those teams play other than Appleton and Notre Dame
Back to top Go down
LancerLax28
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: 2009 High School Season -- Predictions and Banter   2009 High School Season -- Predictions and Banter EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 8:43 pm

MALA
Red
1.) Middleton- The Team was great last year and the I am sure they will be able to overcome losing Hummel, I'm not postive how much else they lost besides a pole or two.
2.) Verona- Did lose a lot of players but only have to compete with West for this spot and I just think Urm will be able to put htem above West. The JV was good so if they have worked hard this offseason they should be fine.
3.) Regents - Great team with a bunch of upperclass talent this year. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they finished second here.
4.) Sauk Prairie- Don't know much about but they are not as good as the top 3.
5.) Memorial- Know even less, but just from knowing how last year went Suak had more talent and promise.

White
1.) Waunakee - The team is great and only lost just a few guys. I only saw their JV goalie once last year so I am not sure how good he is this year, but I would assume with this team they got him ready. And the will be able to score.
2.) Sun Prairie - Will be very close to Waunakee, close last year but I think they lost a little more then Waunakee did, even though it was also only like 2 players. The D and Patrick should keep them strong.
3.) Janesville- Real young last year and I saw a ton of improvment from St. Michael in the summer should be able to put them on the scoreboard.
4.) Stoughton- Lost a good amount but should be able to stay strong, I think it will be a tough battle for 4th between them and LHS.
5.) LaFollette- Lost every single varsity player and the JV team did not blow anyone away. No disrespct to all the guys that I know read this and I wish my former team the best but they will have to make huge steps in the practices from winter break until the season starting. Hopefully they can pull out that four spot.
Back to top Go down
The Great Laxby
Rookie
Rookie
The Great Laxby

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: 2009 High School Season -- Predictions and Banter   2009 High School Season -- Predictions and Banter EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 2:31 pm

As like any other year, Milwaukee lacrosse will be primarily a two horse race between Arrowhead and Marquette. However, I foresee Marquette atop the conference this year, as the offensive talent they return is hands-down the best in the state.

SiouxLax wrote:
I do think Arrowhead will top Marquette also, they have a pretty stacked defense and I'm almost positive DJ is playing in goal. Sean, while extremely good, is only one player...unless he has some surrounding cast I dont see one player beating a overall talented team.

With regard to Gebhard specifically, I think though he can't single-handedly ensure than MUHS will run the proverbial table, his talent and unrivaled lacrosse IQ is enough to carry the team for much of the season. This is assuming, as SiouxLax does, that he is the only talent Marquette features. However, as Sirlaxalot notes, they return a senior-laden defense and boast some of the most promising underclassmen in the area, and possibly the state. Similar to Rabil and Hopkins in 2008, a team can ride the success of one dominant player, and prove many skeptics wrong. Don't be surprised if Marquette embarks on the trail blazed by the Blue Jays...
Back to top Go down
SiouxLax
All-Conference
All-Conference
SiouxLax

Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: 2009 High School Season -- Predictions and Banter   2009 High School Season -- Predictions and Banter EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 10:39 pm

^ Dont get me wrong, I'm not saying all MUHS has for an offense is Sean. I'm just saying unless there are other players that stand out, Sean can't be used to his full potential.
Back to top Go down
http://www.undlacrosse.com
Butters
Varsity
Varsity

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: 2009 High School Season -- Predictions and Banter   2009 High School Season -- Predictions and Banter EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 3:03 am

The Great Laxby wrote:
Similar to Rabil and Hopkins in 2008, a team can ride the success of one dominant player, and prove many skeptics wrong.
You didn't actually just compare Gebhard and Rabil did you? The kid is good, but he's not the kind of talent who will single handedly win games. As Siouxlax said he needs talent around him. (I'm not saying this talent isn't there.)
Back to top Go down
DwinsChamps
Varsity
Varsity
DwinsChamps

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: 2009 High School Season -- Predictions and Banter   2009 High School Season -- Predictions and Banter EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 4:51 pm

lol Butters, I was just waiting for you to respond to that comparison.
Back to top Go down
GBMETROREBELS27
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: 2009 High School Season -- Predictions and Banter   2009 High School Season -- Predictions and Banter EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 6:17 pm

i'm gonna talk about the bay valley since nobody else wants to

1.) Wausau - Was very tough to do much of anything on offense last year against these guys. I was not very impressed with their JV guys that we played against last year though.

2.) Appleton - Don't know much about them other than a few guys i played against this winter who were very good.

3.) Bay Port - Better than a lot of people let on. they have a very good goalie in Jon Mullins and one of the best defenders in the conference in Andy Strenski, tough to score on them in the indoor league.

4.) Neenah - They have arguably the best goalie in the conference returning this year and are very well coached and could make a real run at this thing.

5.) Metro - (My team) Graduated quite a few guys last year including 5 starters but retain their best shooter in Mike Pannke and bring up a guy in Alex Krueger that has really progressed and could become one of the leading scorers for the Rebels. Starting a new goalie in Alex Loritz who had varsity experience last year when the starter couldn't show up.

6.) Notre Dame - I'll admit i really don't know anything about NDA

7.) De Pere - Played them last year and it was their first varsity season. They have a lot of very good athletes on this team and could provide some stiff competition

8.) Southwest - Lost a lot of talent two years ago and haven't really seen them recover.

9.) Menasha - All i really know is that they hired a new coach this year played with them in the indoor league last saturday and it seems like they have a few talented guys on there team.

10.) Oneida - First varsity season. They have a lot of good stick handlers but they don't seem to work well as a team

Last edited by GBMETROREBELS66 on Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jack
Admin
Jack

PostSubject: Re: 2009 High School Season -- Predictions and Banter   2009 High School Season -- Predictions and Banter EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 9:29 pm

The Great Laxby wrote:
As like any other year, Milwaukee lacrosse will be primarily a two horse race between Arrowhead and Marquette. However, I foresee Marquette atop the conference this year, as the offensive talent they return is hands-down the best in the state.

SiouxLax wrote:

With regard to Gebhard specifically, I think though he can't single-handedly ensure than MUHS will run the proverbial table, his talent and unrivaled lacrosse IQ is enough to carry the team for much of the season. This is assuming, as SiouxLax does, that he is the only talent Marquette features. However, as Sirlaxalot notes, they return a senior-laden defense and boast some of the most promising underclassmen in the area, and possibly the state. Similar to Rabil and Hopkins in 2008, a team can ride the success of one dominant player, and prove many skeptics wrong. Don't be surprised if Marquette embarks on the trail blazed by the Blue Jays...

So they are going to go 3-5 to start the year and lose in the championship?
Back to top Go down
veronalax33
JV
JV
veronalax33

PostSubject: Re: 2009 High School Season -- Predictions and Banter   2009 High School Season -- Predictions and Banter EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:21 pm

The Great Laxby wrote:
Similar to Rabil and Hopkins in 2008, a team can ride the success of one dominant player, and prove many skeptics wrong.

You forget that Hopkins had one of the best FO middies in Stephen Peyser and an amazing goalie in Gvozden. Michael Kimmel and Steven Boyle created serious offensive threats as well. You take away any of the supporting cast around him, and Rabil wouldn't have been able to maximize his full potential, just like Marquette can't maximize Gebhard's full potential if there isn't a supporting cast around him.

I don't know Milwaukee or Green Bay area too well, so I'll only predict Madison area.

Red Division:

1.Middleton-Solid program. Their past success over the past few years in combonation with not graduating too many key players seems to make them the favorite.

2/3.Verona/Regents-I think it's a total toss up. Our (Verona) coaches seem to be extremely organized and have a very precise plan for the everything. However, West returns key players giving them the upperhand with experience and chemistry. It should be a very interesting race.

4. Sauk Prairie-Seemed to be alright last year. Nobody seems to really standout to make their team finsih very high in the standings this year.

5. Memorial-Only saw them play once last year, but they have a long way to go.

White Division:

1. Waunakee-Very talented short sticks and a lot of offensive power on the team. Very athletic and have a lot of seniors/experience.

2. Sun Prairie-Also has a talented set of short sticks, especially at attack, leading the way for their team. I believe that they've also got a bit of experience and chemistry working in their favor.

3. Stoughton-Seem to have a couple players who are pretty solid. Their team seems to be a bit chippy though.

4. Janesville-They had one good attackmen in fall ball. Don't know much else about them.

5. Lafollette-I don't know enough about Lafollette besides the fact that they graduated their senior goalie. Don't really see a whole lot of their guys doing any lacrosse outside of the season...
Back to top Go down
sirlaxalot
Rookie
Rookie
sirlaxalot

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: 2009 High School Season -- Predictions and Banter   2009 High School Season -- Predictions and Banter EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 2:14 am

Quote :
You take away any of the supporting cast around him, and Rabil wouldn't have been able to maximize his full potential, just like Marquette can't maximize Gebhard's full potential if there isn't a supporting cast around him.

The point I made earlier was that Marquette will have a well rounded roster this year (strong D with skilled midfielders and attack).

Last edited by sirlaxalot on Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
veronalax33
JV
JV
veronalax33

PostSubject: Re: 2009 High School Season -- Predictions and Banter   2009 High School Season -- Predictions and Banter EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 11:48 am

Point taken. I just wanted to show that one player doesn't make the team. I honestly don't know a whole lot about anywhere other than the Madison area so I fully believe you that Marquette will have a strong team this year.
Back to top Go down
The Great Laxby
Rookie
Rookie
The Great Laxby

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: 2009 High School Season -- Predictions and Banter   2009 High School Season -- Predictions and Banter EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 3:03 pm

Butters wrote:

You didn't actually just compare Gebhard and Rabil did you? The kid is good, but he's not the kind of talent who will single handedly win games. As Siouxlax said he needs talent around him. (I'm not saying this talent isn't there.)

Yeah, I actually did. Wisconsin lacrosse is hardly competitive, and Gebhard has dominated All-Star games at numerous recruiting combines throughout the Midwest. Apparently, according to teammates, he was the only Wisconsinite (of the many that attended) to make the All-Tournament team at the Chicago Challenge this winter. After catching glimpses of him last season and at indoor earlier in the fall, he is head and shoulders above all players in the area, including many of the collegiate players on this forum.

Honestly, he can single-handedly win games. The MUHS defense and goaltending, as mentioned in all previous posts, is quite strong (sub 5-6 GAA potential), and with a few 5-6 goal performances, Gebhard will be the turning point in many contests. Keep in mind, great players make the players around them better...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2009 High School Season -- Predictions and Banter   2009 High School Season -- Predictions and Banter Empty

Back to top Go down

2009 High School Season -- Predictions and Banter
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next