Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Scores/Game Reports

Go down 
+33
JSummer
wiMiddie
timpone!
WausauLax49
WisconsinLax
drunkcuddler
DP LAX
BenGardner46
Neenahlax2
Kiel
ownerer
Jack
tdarcy
hooslax09
Ron Mexico
Delldorado
Butters
The Big Dipper
Jaron
Coach_Goldberg
Guru
Nate
SiouxLax
northshorelax37
DwinsChamps
foxmotox643
AHSlax92
St. Michael
Umich2KM
veronalax33
laxaholic
sirlaxalot
bigpattyboy36
37 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
bigpattyboy36
All-Conference
All-Conference
bigpattyboy36

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2007-05-12

Scores/Game Reports Empty
PostSubject: Scores/Game Reports   Scores/Game Reports EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:11 pm

Friday April 3

Marquette High defeats Kettle Moraine 8-1

apparantly marquette jumped out to a 4-0 lead in the first 5 or 6 min off of KM penalties. a quarter later they had a 6-0 lead and a running clock. it wasnt until midway through the 4th quarter when KM got their first and only goal of the game. Marquette answered back shortly thereafter. a few minutes of running clock later and the game was over.

... a good start ...
Back to top Go down
sirlaxalot
Rookie
Rookie
sirlaxalot

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Scores/Game Reports   Scores/Game Reports EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:15 am

Although i didn't get to see the first quarter, Marquette maintained offensive possession for nearly 75% of the game. The potent MUHS offense was too much to handle for the KM defense. However, many missed shot opportunities resulted in the 8-1 score.
Defensively, Marquette forced numerous turnover with their physical defense, while their goalie played outstanding.

KM is a team with a lot of potential (i.e Drake Kreinz). Although they start the season with a loss, look for them to succeed in the long run
Back to top Go down
laxaholic
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Scores/Game Reports   Scores/Game Reports EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:57 pm

Nothing to report but verona plays st louis jesuit, one of the best teams in missouri today im interested to see how they do
Back to top Go down
veronalax33
JV
JV
veronalax33

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Scores/Game Reports   Scores/Game Reports EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:38 pm

Verona lost to st. Louis university high today. We lost 11-1. We went up 1-0 during the 1st quarter and were down 3-1 at half. After that things just fell apart. We got tired and they proved to just be too athletic. It could have been much closer as we hit pipe 6 times and straight up dropped the ball within ten yards for a time and room shot twice. But I guess sometimes it just isn't your day. We play DeSmet Jesuit tomorrow. I'll post results of the game when I get back tomorrow night. Any other games this weekend?
Back to top Go down
Umich2KM
Freshman
Freshman
Umich2KM

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Scores/Game Reports   Scores/Game Reports EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:02 pm

KM beat Janesville on sat 17-2, Starting off slow with a 2 - 0 first quarter lead, opened to a 8-2 lead at the half... and continued to dominate Janeville, 14-2 by the end of the third. A running clock ended the game with KM getting 3 more goals in the 4th. Sophomore, Drake Krienz lead the team with 5 goals, along with sophomore middie Logan Solano, and Attack Jarod Boyd also added a few goals.
Back to top Go down
St. Michael
Freshman
Freshman
St. Michael

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Scores/Game Reports   Scores/Game Reports EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 6:18 pm

Umich2KM wrote:
KM beat Janesville on sat 17-2, Starting off slow with a 2 - 0 first quarter lead, opened to a 8-2 lead at the half... and continued to dominate Janeville, 14-2 by the end of the third. A running clock ended the game with KM getting 3 more goals in the 4th. Sophomore, Drake Krienz lead the team with 5 goals, along with sophomore middie Logan Solano, and Attack Jarod Boyd also added a few goals.

ya it was ugly... but in our defense we were literally missing half our midfeild... im not saying we would have won but it probably wouldnt have been so lopsided
Back to top Go down
AHSlax92
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Scores/Game Reports   Scores/Game Reports EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 9:36 pm

Arrowhead beat Waukeshaw today 17-0
Back to top Go down
laxaholic
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Scores/Game Reports   Scores/Game Reports EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:48 pm

Wow its still early but it seems like there are way more lopsided games so far
Back to top Go down
Umich2KM
Freshman
Freshman
Umich2KM

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Scores/Game Reports   Scores/Game Reports EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 12:01 pm

Following up on laxaholics last post, I feel that there are a few good teams in the state, and a couple other teams that are competitive with the top tier teams but after that it drastically drops off. I feel like the top teams such as Marquette, Arrowhead, Waunakee, Middleton etc. are as good as the top teams from years past and the better than average teams such as the Bay Ports, KM's, Mad Regent are also as good as years past - however there seems to be less of those types of teams this year and more lower tier teams. I understand there are a few new teams to varsity this year but the majority of the games have been blowouts.
Back to top Go down
bigpattyboy36
All-Conference
All-Conference
bigpattyboy36

PostSubject: Re: Scores/Game Reports   Scores/Game Reports EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 12:13 pm

also consider that this is only the first week of play. some teams have not even had a full week out on a full scale outdoor field due to field conditions(rain and melting snow). i bet the scores even out as the season progresses and these new varsity programs (heritage, waukesha, the new Westside) get more and more acclimated to the varsity atmosphere.

i am shocked, however, at the KM/Janesville game. almost getting shut out one afternoon, and coming back the next game with a blowout victory. coach dodge must have given you guys one helluva pep-talk...
Back to top Go down
foxmotox643
Freshman
Freshman
foxmotox643

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Scores/Game Reports   Scores/Game Reports EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 9:06 pm

Arrowhead-12
Northshore-0

Wow.
That's really the only thing I have to say. I do the official score book at Arrowhead home games, and I filled the entire allotted spaces for penalties for Northshore. One player was removed from the game for having too many penalties, and another was ejected for fighting (he had four penalties before the fighting penalty), and their assistant coach was also asked to leave. The two players I don't blame they just didn't have full control of their sticks and the refs were forced to call penalties. The coach should know better, he complained about every single penalty called. 99% were clear penalties, but to him nothing was a penalty. He was swearing and yelling at Sid Flanders, who does sometimes get a little strict, but you just take the penalty and move on. When one of his players took a full swing from over his head on a ground ball and brushed an Arrowhead player in the head, Sid called a slash. The coach went berserk. I was quite annoyed and disappointed with him, and very glad when Sid asked him to leave. If you are a coach and you need to set an example for your team. The head coach was a much more controlled. Even still the players were talking back to the refs and swearing on the field and on the bench. I couldn't believe what I was hearing from that coach. Northshore I have always seen as a team with class, but today the coach did not continue that tradition. He not only disrespected his players and Arrowhead's, but he disrespected the game.
Back to top Go down
DwinsChamps
Varsity
Varsity
DwinsChamps

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Scores/Game Reports   Scores/Game Reports EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 9:16 pm

So...Sid Flanders did.......well? Shocked
Back to top Go down
foxmotox643
Freshman
Freshman
foxmotox643

PostSubject: Re: Scores/Game Reports   Scores/Game Reports EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 9:19 pm

He handled the situation very well. His calls were Flanderish, he made some up like, "loose ball interference", I had never heard that one before, but the actually penalties were pretty obvious and he called the game well.
Back to top Go down
bigpattyboy36
All-Conference
All-Conference
bigpattyboy36

PostSubject: Re: Scores/Game Reports   Scores/Game Reports EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 9:22 pm

Wednesday April 8

USM - 1
MUHS - 16

I only saw the fourth quarter, but it sounded like Marquette put together a complete game today. USM looked scattered and disorganized. dont know what to say.

...good game...
Back to top Go down
northshorelax37
Freshman
Freshman
northshorelax37

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: Scores/Game Reports   Scores/Game Reports EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 9:58 pm

foxmotox643 wrote:
Arrowhead-12
Northshore-0

Wow.
That's really the only thing I have to say. I do the official score book at Arrowhead home games, and I filled the entire allotted spaces for penalties for Northshore. One player was removed from the game for having too many penalties, and another was ejected for fighting (he had four penalties before the fighting penalty), and their assistant coach was also asked to leave. The two players I don't blame they just didn't have full control of their sticks and the refs were forced to call penalties. The coach should know better, he complained about every single penalty called. 99% were clear penalties, but to him nothing was a penalty. He was swearing and yelling at Sid Flanders, who does sometimes get a little strict, but you just take the penalty and move on. When one of his players took a full swing from over his head on a ground ball and brushed an Arrowhead player in the head, Sid called a slash. The coach went berserk. I was quite annoyed and disappointed with him, and very glad when Sid asked him to leave. If you are a coach and you need to set an example for your team. The head coach was a much more controlled. Even still the players were talking back to the refs and swearing on the field and on the bench. I couldn't believe what I was hearing from that coach. Northshore I have always seen as a team with class, but today the coach did not continue that tradition. He not only disrespected his players and Arrowhead's, but he disrespected the game.

From my point of view, the refs got way too carried away with the loose ball penalties. Our poles made way too many stupid penalties. Our coach who was kicked out was a new assistant whos been with us for two weeks, and to tell you the truth, I still don't understand his philosophy. I can't say waht he said that got him kicked because I was out on the field, and I don't know what my d-poles said, all I can say is that I stayed quiet and just played my game.

Also, your d-pole, #10, was one of the classiest players i've played against. Despite the huge loss and everything that went wrong with the game, playin with him was probably one of the better parts of the game for me.
Back to top Go down
foxmotox643
Freshman
Freshman
foxmotox643

PostSubject: Re: Scores/Game Reports   Scores/Game Reports EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 10:12 pm

Many of the players were very classy, #10 is a very classy player. Sid does call a lot of loose ball penalties too. And as far as the coach, I don't know, he just needed to not fight the refs on every penalty and just coach and respect the game.
Back to top Go down
SiouxLax
All-Conference
All-Conference
SiouxLax

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Scores/Game Reports   Scores/Game Reports EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 11:39 pm

^ Isn't that Q?
Back to top Go down
http://www.undlacrosse.com
foxmotox643
Freshman
Freshman
foxmotox643

PostSubject: Re: Scores/Game Reports   Scores/Game Reports EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 12:11 am

Ya that's Q. He has gotten so good. Groundballs hes like a vacuum and his stick check are crazy good.
Back to top Go down
Nate
All-Conference
All-Conference
Nate

Number of posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: Scores/Game Reports   Scores/Game Reports EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 9:58 pm

Stoughton beat Lafollette tonight 5-2. Any updates on the Waunakee-SP game?
Back to top Go down
http://www.stoughtonlacrosse.com
veronalax33
JV
JV
veronalax33

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Scores/Game Reports   Scores/Game Reports EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 10:26 pm

Verona beat Janesville 8-0 tonight. All I can say is that I've never been colder at the end of any game in my life.
Back to top Go down
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Scores/Game Reports   Scores/Game Reports EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 11:18 pm

i can't wait for the upset to be posted!
Back to top Go down
Nate
All-Conference
All-Conference
Nate

Number of posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: Scores/Game Reports   Scores/Game Reports EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 11:25 pm

Cory from Waunakee told me Waunakee won 14-8
Back to top Go down
http://www.stoughtonlacrosse.com
St. Michael
Freshman
Freshman
St. Michael

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Scores/Game Reports   Scores/Game Reports EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 11:43 pm

veronalax33 wrote:
Verona beat Janesville 8-0 tonight. All I can say is that I've never been colder at the end of any game in my life.

I gotta give major props to Urm... he made some absolutely ridiculous saves
Back to top Go down
Coach_Goldberg
Freshman
Freshman
Coach_Goldberg

Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Scores/Game Reports   Scores/Game Reports EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 12:44 am

Guru wrote:
i can't wait for the upset to be posted!

Sauk Prairie: 6
Middleton: 5

Sauk played hard. They capitalized. We did not. I hope that player (I think #7) is alright. He got hit pretty hard.
Back to top Go down
Jaron
Admin
Jaron

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Scores/Game Reports   Scores/Game Reports EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:34 am

Absolutely insane. This is not a good way for Middleton to start off their Varsity career.

Although in their defense, they did have a lot of players suspended because of their new varsity status and Bonebrake (possibly best offensive player) and Packard (likely best long pole) were hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scores/Game Reports   Scores/Game Reports Empty

Back to top Go down

Scores/Game Reports
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next