Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Game Results/Banter

Go down 
+18
thedamnedfan
foxmotox643
northshorelax37
ahsgoalie1
MUHS #30
kmlax26
RiDE
HockeyandLax
Lefty019
Nate
tdarcy
JordanEC23
zack attack 12
bigpattyboy36
Keeper33
SiouxLax
madcity31
Jack
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
kmlax26
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-05-12

Game Results/Banter - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Results/Banter   Game Results/Banter - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2007 3:19 pm

AHSlax21 wrote:
The shot was wide...it hit someones foot and was redirected towards the goal. That's why it was lucky. That was also the first goal we have let in man down.

the shot wasn't wide, and it didn't hit a foot. i watched it go, hit the top of the crease, then bounce past the goalie as he couldn't get his stick in fast enough, it bounced off his arm or shaft or something, he almost stopped it. there was traffic and what not, but it defintely wasn't tipped, the majority of our goals have been scored on deep shots, since the bounce shot works.
Back to top Go down
ahsgoalie1
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Game Results/Banter   Game Results/Banter - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2007 7:06 pm

that shot was going about two feet wide of the net after the first bounce and then hit austin grimes' foot and went in off the right pipe...if thats not luck i dont' know what is....and yes it did hit him cause he came over to me and told me it hit him and showed me the bruise off of the top of the ankle region after the quarter
Back to top Go down
SiouxLax
All-Conference
All-Conference
SiouxLax

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Game Results/Banter   Game Results/Banter - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2007 7:24 pm

Also you do understand that a 25 yard shot is from 5 yards outside the restraining line? It was more like a 13-15 yard shot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.undlacrosse.com
Keeper33
JV
JV
Keeper33

Number of posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: Game Results/Banter   Game Results/Banter - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2007 7:49 pm

AHSlax21 wrote:
Also you do understand that a 25 yard shot is from 5 yards outside the restraining line? It was more like a 13-15 yard shot.

still a long shot and schweitzer should stop those if they don't get a screwy bounce
Back to top Go down
The Butt

PostSubject: Re: Game Results/Banter   Game Results/Banter - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2007 10:03 pm

ahsgoalie1 wrote:
that shot was going about two feet wide of the net after the first bounce and then hit austin grimes' foot and went in off the right pipe...if thats not luck i dont' know what is....and yes it did hit him cause he came over to me and told me it hit him and showed me the bruise off of the top of the ankle region after the quarter

I believe you're forgetting rule #76, no excuses play like a champion. It should have been a save.
Back to top Go down
SiouxLax
All-Conference
All-Conference
SiouxLax

PostSubject: Re: Game Results/Banter   Game Results/Banter - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2007 11:22 pm

You're forgetting rule number #327. I don't know what it is, but you're forgetting it.
Back to top Go down
Keeper33
JV
JV
Keeper33

PostSubject: Re: Game Results/Banter   Game Results/Banter - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2007 11:31 pm

come on he knew it it was wait till after you win to go drink a cold... soda

on another note the Bay-val jamboree is tomorrow. It is just a day of lax at one of the schools (SW this year) each team plays one of their regular season games at this event.
Back to top Go down
northshorelax37
Freshman
Freshman
northshorelax37

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: Game Results/Banter   Game Results/Banter - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2007 11:38 am

Northshore beat Brookfield 8-4 wednsday. we were really slow in the 2nd qtr. letting them take the lead up to 3-1. we scored twice more in the second half to 3-3. i the 2nd half we play how we should be playing, and finally played good d allowing only one they, whcich they shouldnt have gotten.

our game @ kenosha got postponed so we should be playing them on next thursday. our next game is vs AHS.
Back to top Go down
HockeyandLax
Freshman
Freshman
HockeyandLax

Number of posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: Game Results/Banter   Game Results/Banter - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2007 1:15 pm

AHSlax21 wrote:
Clark man get your scores right...KM game tonight was 13-1 and Marquette last year beat us 18-1 the 2nd time we played them. Talk about running up the score.
Sorry, but that marquette game was almost one of the only games i missed last year, i heard they ran it up, but not that much. And my brother's the one that told me 14-1 so i was just going off what he said... which is never reliable anyways.
Back to top Go down
Keeper33
JV
JV
Keeper33

PostSubject: Re: Game Results/Banter   Game Results/Banter - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2007 4:25 pm

Bay Port 6, Notre Dame 5
good played game and suprisingly sid wasn't out to completely run the game
Back to top Go down
HockeyandLax
Freshman
Freshman
HockeyandLax

Number of posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: Game Results/Banter   Game Results/Banter - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2007 7:20 pm

Anyone hear about AHS vs wausua?? any scores?
Back to top Go down
foxmotox643
Freshman
Freshman
foxmotox643

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Game Results/Banter   Game Results/Banter - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2007 7:23 pm

AHS-7 Wausau-3
Back to top Go down
Keeper33
JV
JV
Keeper33

PostSubject: Re: Game Results/Banter   Game Results/Banter - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2007 7:55 pm

hmmm details like who scored Wausau's 3 goals...?
Back to top Go down
SiouxLax
All-Conference
All-Conference
SiouxLax

PostSubject: Re: Game Results/Banter   Game Results/Banter - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2007 8:02 pm

#19 had 2 of them for sure. not sure about the other one. They came out solid and strong, but they didn't posses the ball very well. We had the ball for maybe 75-80% of the game. They played a way over agressive defense following players outside the box which made for easy isos. Their goalie had a pretty solid game with some real good saves. Other than that their lack of time with the ball and over agressive style defense is what did them in.
Back to top Go down
Keeper33
JV
JV
Keeper33

PostSubject: Re: Game Results/Banter   Game Results/Banter - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2007 8:04 pm

figures Matt (#19) would have 2 of their goals he does a good job of getting open and driving and is decent in 1v1s with the goalie. I would guess #42 had the other goal but they have other shooters also
Back to top Go down
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

Number of posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: Game Results/Banter   Game Results/Banter - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2007 9:49 pm

Wanaukee beat Stoughton 17-3. We had a huge let down in the second half, missing a hand ful of kids and we just got tired then out played.

We were tied 3-3 during the 2nd quarter and they jumped the lead to 6-3 by half, and all went downhill from there. Its was a good game thou, alot cleaner than last year and what I expected. Reffing was pretty good... and overall, wasnt a bad last home game ever for me.
Back to top Go down
Nate
All-Conference
All-Conference
Nate

Number of posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: Game Results/Banter   Game Results/Banter - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2007 10:53 pm

There was a news lady there from News channel 3 and I asked if we were gonna be on the news and she said yes.. so everybody... the news is on in 7 minutes. If you're in the Stoughton area it's channel 9.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stoughtonlacrosse.com
JordanEC23
Varsity
Varsity
JordanEC23

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Game Results/Banter   Game Results/Banter - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2007 11:31 pm

I was told they are just making some package featuring Waunakee for sometime down the line here. I'll let you know if I hear otherwise or when it is.
Back to top Go down
Nate
All-Conference
All-Conference
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Game Results/Banter   Game Results/Banter - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2007 11:33 pm

Tony.. your shot/goal looked even more amazing on tv lol
Back to top Go down
JordanEC23
Varsity
Varsity
JordanEC23

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Game Results/Banter   Game Results/Banter - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2007 11:37 pm

damnit i missed it!?
Back to top Go down
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

Number of posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: Game Results/Banter   Game Results/Banter - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2007 11:57 pm

My brother was a tad angry, showed me scorin the goal, then him getting scored on twice. lol...
Back to top Go down
RiDE
Varsity
Varsity
RiDE

Number of posts : 448

PostSubject: Re: Game Results/Banter   Game Results/Banter - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2007 10:49 pm

Stoughton>Oregon a good game for sure. i dont remember the score, but someone will probbaly post it up
Back to top Go down
Nate
All-Conference
All-Conference
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Game Results/Banter   Game Results/Banter - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2007 11:33 pm

Stoughton 6 Oregon 3

Stoughton JV 4 Oregon JV 3 1OT

Got my second victory in goal tonight.. it was nice.
Back to top Go down
smurflax28
Rookie
Rookie
smurflax28

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Game Results/Banter   Game Results/Banter - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2007 12:27 am

After a terrible game against Arrowhead the night before.... North Shore beat Kenosha by a couple goals (not sure how many) after having the reschedule the game multiple times. The game was full of Kenosha being just a bunch of hacks not actually playing the game, just looking for the kill shot and trying to injure/lay out everyone.
Back to top Go down
bigpattyboy36
All-Conference
All-Conference
bigpattyboy36

Number of posts : 579

PostSubject: Re: Game Results/Banter   Game Results/Banter - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2007 12:59 am

smurflax28 wrote:
After a terrible game against Arrowhead the night before.... North Shore beat Kenosha by a couple goals (not sure how many) after having the reschedule the game multiple times. The game was full of Kenosha being just a bunch of hacks not actually playing the game, just looking for the kill shot and trying to injure/lay out everyone.

yea we had that too. one guy on kenosha started a fight, got himself kicked out and our guy retaliated(DTS) got himself kicked out, and then another tried to join in but only got himself thrown to the ground by the ref... it wasnt pretty. our crowd started booing and the kid screamed a few obscenitys to them, then shouted to his teammates "hey guys, we're down 10, it doesnt matter anymore just kill someone!"

kenosha has been hacking in lacrosse since... well... forever... common knowledge...

in other news,,, looks like last years state champs got knocked off.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Results/Banter   Game Results/Banter - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Game Results/Banter
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next